The Roughrider & Children’s Hospital Foundations Lottery is committed to protecting your privacy.
Protecting our Consumers.
The Lottery is committed to protecting your privacy and does not trade, sell, or rent your personal information. It is important to note that:
- In Canada, Lottery prize winners are not required to pay fees or taxes on any winnings.
- The Lottery does not require winners to send in a payment to claim a prize or to provide personal information by letter, email, or phone.
Any letters, calls or unsolicited emails regarding the following could be fraudulent if:
- You are asked to pay money up front for fees or taxes in order to release your “win”.
- You are told to reply within a given timeframe, or the Prize will be given to someone else.
- You have not provided you name, address, email address, phone number or credit card before you were allowed to buy a ticket on an online lottery website.
- You do not live in the province or country where the lottery is running.
If you suspect you have received a suspicious communication:
- Contact the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre, a central agency that collects information on telemarketing complaints throughout Canada and relays this information to the appropriate enforcement agencies. The Canadian Anti-Fraud centre contact is 1-888-495-8501 or www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca.
- You can also contact your local police department and/or the RCMP.
- For more information about the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation or Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundations, our privacy policies or other Lottery related matters, please contact our customer service line at 1-855-706-2935 or RidersChildrensLotteryCS@mnp.ca